Areas of expertise:
- Preparation of forwarding, cargo transportation, logistics, warehousing and other contracts and documents related to cargo transportation;
- Preparation of claims and recalls under the CMR Convention;
- Regulation of carrier liability issues, i.e., distribution of responsibilities for loading, unloading, stowage or damage to cargo, including the aspects of the forwarder’s liability;
- Advising on cargo detention, insurance disputes, liability of employees (drivers) against employer (carrier), the occurrence of the right of recourse and other problematic issues within the meaning of the CMR Convention;
- Representation in cases of compensation for damage, late delivery or detention of cargo.